Thooya Malli Rice
Thuyamalli Rice is an indigenous Indian rice variety that’s very tasty and healthy. The name is derived from the grains that look like a jasmine buds. This can be used to make very delicious biriyani besides boiled rice. This is rich in protein and carbohydrates.
- The nutrients in Thuyamalli Rice keep the nervous system healthy and strong.
- Rich in anti-oxidants, it keeps skin healthy and shiny.
- It helps to keep the internal organs younger for longer.
- It keeps the mind active and strengthens memory.
- Builds better immunity and protect you from various diseases.
- It can be used to make Idly/Dosa Batter,
- It can be dried and grinded to make Kozhukattai,
- It can be used to make Pongal and variety rices like lemon rice, tamarind rice etc.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.